Tuesday 20 April 2010

Review: Moisturised your skin with Neutrogena

Sponsored


Are you someone that had dry skin like me?

Have you ever tried many products but you just feel that your skin isn't hydrated enough still?

Well, fear not!



Neutrogena is here to save people like us with their new Hydro Boost range of skincare products!



DO YOU KNOW that dehydration is actually one of the main causes of premature aging?!

It's really scary imaging you being say 21 years old like me and having a face with super horrible skin that looks like a 31 years old?!

I believe no one wants that~ Everyone wanna have good, young, soft and well hydrated skin isn't it?!

So with Neutrogena's new Hydro Boost range, you are just 5 simple steps daily aways from QQ hydrated, soft skin!

Step 1: Cleasing with Hydro Boost Mousse Cleanser!



This foaming cleanser gently cleanses, smoothes and softens your skin while adding moisture to your skin, preventing your skin from drying!



Just pump around 2-3 pumps



As you can see, the foam is very fine!

*Ahem* Learnt from 女人我最大 the more fine the foam is, the better it can cleanse your skin!



And just massage over your face before rinsing!



すごいですね~

After washing, my face not not feel tight but really relax and soft!

Step 2: Toning with Hydro Boost Clear Lotion!



This toner rebuilds your skin's natural water shield as it tones & hydrates with a really refreshing feeling!



Just pour out some onto a piece of cotton pad



And smooth over your face with gentle upwards strokes!

いいですね~

Step 3: Moisturised your skin with Hydro Boost Essense!



This moisturising essense is an intensive treatnent that restores 3 TIMES your skin's moisture level within ONE HOUR!!! Can you imagine that?!

It also keeps your skin fully hydrated with a healthy glow all day long!!!

Don't be silly thinking that you don't need to moisturise your skin cause you have oily skin! Oily skin does not equals to moisturised skin! You should actually make sure that your skin is well hydrated even more.

*I remember learning this in Secondary School*



I use 3 pumps each time



And massage evenly over face & neck every morning and night after clear lotion!

NOTE! Don't leave out your neck!!! You do not want pretty pretty young skinned face with old grandmother neck!

Step 4: Double up moisture with Hydro Boost Water Gel!



Simply by listening to the name of this product you can imagine how much water is gonna be feed to your precious skin!

This water gel restored your skin's moisture level by more than 200%, providing not only immediate replenishment but also hydration that last up to 12 hours! That's half a day gone!!!

It also helps your achieve soft, supple skin with a healthy glow, too!



You should totally LOOK and FEEL it for yourself!



Use about a 20cent coin amount and massage it evenly onto your face & neck every morning and night!

You can actually choose to apply this after clear lotion or essence. But to save my poor dry skin, I apply it after essence for double moisture!



LVES~

Lastly, pamper your skin with Hydro Boost Mask!



Ok. This isn't the last step alright. For me when I apply on my mask, I apply it afer cleansing. Some people choose to apply after toner.

Anyway... This mask is clinically proven to boost your skin moisture level 14 times and prevent moisture loss!



Just put on the mask and relax for 15 mins!

Really love this mask as it really stays on so well that I could actually do my normal stuff like using the PC, blogging, watching dorama and etc! It must be its new SMART-FIT fabric that actually holds 25% more hydrating essence!

How cool

Yes yes yes I know that you will say that I'm blogging all these cos they sponsored.

Note above. I stated "sponsored" and "review" but NOT "advertorial". All comments given in this post is really how I feel and I really like it! I am so gonna stick to this set of skincare product as it really works and is also affordable!



Advice price list:

Hydro Boost Mousse Cleanser - $15.80
Hydro Boost Clear Lotion - $13.50
Hydro Boost Essence - $16.90
Hydro Boost Water Gel - $20.90
Hydro Boost Mask - $31.50

Still don't believe me?

Then you should go get some your own and experience it yourself!



LOOK! They's selling so good and quick especially the water gel which was even out of stock and hydro boost mask with the very last box when I went down to Watson's for shopping last week!

Hurry! Before it's all gone!

NOTE: I did not photoshop any of the photos in this post. Photos were taken on different days so you can see from the different nails I was wearing each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...