Thursday 15 April 2010

Shopping Arrived!

Met Jo last night before having dinner with Dann, Xm and Jae.

Yuhu~ I'm super happy! My shopping arrived! It ended up to be like 2 BIG bags lah!



My clothes, bag, yukata stuff and hair extensions



My batteries and ribbon clips for ribbon spree!

So for those who ordered your kawaii ribbon clips, your clips are coming your way!!!

Try out my new extensions.



My original hair length



After putting on my hair extensions



So how do I look with super long hair?

Nice?



Finally my LED light mirror is shinning away again!!!

Yippe!

Oki. That's all for now.

One last thing before I end this short post.

Jo and I just opened a blogshop for Japanese Fashion - Japanese Fashion Street! You can check out the link on my side bar under sponsors. The banner for our new blogshop is above the PUMA's banner.

We're be opening pre-orders for clothes real soon!

Hope that you can support our blogshop as much as you support my blog!

Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...