Thursday 17 June 2010

Mayday "Concert"

Ok. This is gonna be a complain post.



Firstly, I like to say that I've always been addicted to Mayday's live performances after the concert I accompanied Eugenie to after our O'Levels like 5 years ago.

Why? Simply cos Mayday ROCKS THE HOUSE!
*heehee...*



Last Saturday, my dear boyfriend got me tickets and XM got Jo tickets. The 4 of us went down to the Indoor Stadium in excitement. I was like "Wootz! Mayday!"



Ok. The place is no place like a Mayday Concert Venue.

I know it's for some charity thingy but I guess I left out a sentence. It's some bo liao company's 20th anniversary.

The first hour of opening was entertaining.

If you're following my twitter, you would know that I was laughing like hell and having a super enjoyable time the first hour.

After the first hour, it was HELL!

Like who the hell cares about that stupid bo liao MLM like company's "Star Award" session?!
I think they seriously over run. The tai tais walk super duper slow and talk lots and lots of crap! Like I even care!

Just GIVE US MAYDAY!!!

Finally after 2 HOURS of Star Award bo liao session and video and etc,



MAYDAY IS OUT!!!

Out of a sudden, the WHOLE stadium was awake! And we thought that we were the only people that kena cheated!
BUT NO!
The WHOLE STADIUM WAS!



Okay~ Photos are taken with my mobile photo.
I brought a small bag so there wasn't enough space for my camera.

The one hour of continuous "classic" and most popular and well-known songs of Mayday.

Ok. For me it was karaoke session! LOL



In short, HIGH!

Once again, wanna thanks my boyfriend for the tickets and...
BURN DOWN BWL OFFICE!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! :D but its not bwl's fault what? they paid money for them to come i think ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...