Thursday 23 June 2011

My Simple Blinged Nails

Hi everyone!

I'm currently editing the photos for last week's Ginvera blogger event while uploading my new makeup tutorial video.
I seriously hope that I am able to upload it by tonight if YouTube allows me to upload it successfully.

So for now, here's a photo of my previous nails I did last week.
No extensions, just my very own nails.



Base Colour - Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength 25 Princess Pink
Pink Glittery Tip - Body Shop 11 Pink Tinsel
Sliver Glitter Overlay - Ettusais SV3
Top Coat - Sakurina's Brand Gel Topcoat

And if you're wonder what was I holding in my hand, it is the Gel Top Coat that Ageha model Sakurina is the face of! Okay~ I have no idea what's the brand is exactly and the only place you could get it from is Japan.

I don't know where can you get it online as mine was a gift last year from a Japanese friend of mine.

If you're wondering if it's good or not, I would say not bad and I really love the rose scent of it unlike any other nail polish that smells like all typical nail polish.

Oki! That's all for now!
Will be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Cute nails!! I love your blog -- you're so pretty :D. How long would those nails last without any touch-ups?

    P.S. Check out my blog when you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...