Monday 25 July 2011

AKB48 Cafe + Concert Vol.4

Hi everyone!

Ok~ I feel so guilty as this post is like SUUUPER delayed!

2011年6月26日 - 日曜日


(Photo grabbed from AKB Cafe Official Website)

Visited AKB Cafe the very 2nd day they were opened on the 26 June.
Yes! It's one month ago! *slaps myself*

By the way, the AKB Cafe if located at *Scape!
Level 3 (or rather Level 2 to most of the people)



Their opening menu!

Okay~ They have lots more choices of food on their menu right now and so far whatever that I've tried have not disappoint me. Not even once!



They have shaved ice for takeaway!
Ok~ I've yet to try that. Me wants!!!

Here's some photos I from online from SoShiok.com



The cafe made to look alike to the AKB Theater in Japan







The AKB Cafe girls serving you!



And yes! Kiyomi is working there!

So yes! Kiyomi will be there to welcome you to the cafe when you visit!



Special AKB Team floats.

I've tried the Team B - Blue float before!
Yummy! Me wanna go back for it again!

So now! Back to my visit there!



Lunch menu (then)



Exclusive AKB Cafe Coaster



My Sprite and Himeko's Coke



My Salad!



Seriously, I LOVE the salad!!!
Super yummy!



Himeko's Soup!





Blogger at work



And yes~ Camwhore!



Himeko's Pasta



My Omu Rice!!!!!!



So far it's my number one favourite food!
Super 美味しい!!!



いただきます!

Michiyo and Domo joined us when we were already eating as the two were late! omg~





Yummy Strawberry Dessert of Jim's treat!

It's available on the Tea Time menu!



And yes! Huge thanks to Shawn, we got tickets for AKB48 Concert!!!!



Muahahahaha!!!



So after lunch, we went straight for the concert!



*AHEM* I don't know why but when I pressed my shutter, this was what I snapped.



Michiyo, Himeko and Domo



Michiyo and her lightsticks
Don't know what was Himeko doing and yes~
The hand by the right side of the photo is thanks to Domo



Domo and I

Nice concert! And simiarly, photography and videography is not allowed so ya.. No photos.



After the conert, we headed to Cineleisure to take neoprints!



Michiyo waiting for the purikura to be printed



As usual, Michiyo will do the job
She was posing for this photo okay~!



Choosing neoprints!

To end off this post, here's a photo of Domo!!!

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

*You've been warned. Don't freak out!*

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



Heehee~

Love you everyone!
Hope you started your week great!

XOXO Tsuriki

2 comments:

  1. omg! jae! that'll be the one reason i'll go there rather than going to a kopitiam :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~! I really want to go to an AKB48 concert and cafe too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...