Thursday 25 August 2011

AKB Cafe Summer Holiday Special!

皆、こんにちは!

Last month was the start os Japan's summer holiday and the local AKB Cafe had a special event!



Huge thanks to Jim for the tickets!!!



So.. I went to the event with Himeko!

So we had 'Lunch with AKB48 Members' during the session
so here's the FOOOOOOD!!!!



Yummy Salad!!! I seriously LOVE their salad!
The dressing is just AWESOME!!!



Creamy soup!
I think it was corn soup if I didn't remember wrongly.

美味しかったです!



Himeko's Chicken Curry Rice!

And guess what? This food item is no longer on their food menu!

Himeko: "Noooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~"



My Katsu Curry Rice

Yummy and is STILL on the menu! Lol~



Every dish you order comes with a different random AKB Member flag!



So what would be yours?



And yes, finally a photo of Himeko in this post! Lol~



いただきます!



At the start of the event, video clips of some AKB members messages to all their fans who attend this day's event were aired!



Performance from the AKB Cafe girls!

Here are the videos from AKBsg

Ponytail to Shu Shu:



Heavy Rotation:





Now for the appearance of AKB48 members, Abe Maria and Maeda Ami!!!



Greetings to everyone!!!



Applause for the performance put up by the AKB Cafe girls!!!



あみちゃん かわいい!



Q&A Session where Maria-cyan and Ami-cyan answered questions of fans at the event!

Guess what?

Both Himeko and me question were picked!



Himeko asking her question.. LOL



*Ahem* Eye-candy of the day, Yuki-kun.



Answering questions...



I forgot what was the topic on but oh well, it was funny! Lol~



Q&A over! Followed by Hand-shake session!



After lunch, Himeko and I headed to Takashimaya for tea after some walk around.





My Gorgerous ring from D.I.Y Extravanganza

By the way, the giveaway is still open!
Check this post here for more details!



Once again, Himeko camwhoring away



Tea was served!



My Rasberry Mango Cupcake



Himeko's Blueberry Cupcake



Blogger at work



Ok! Gonna start eating!



Nom nom nom~

Hope this post did not make you too hungry.
Heehee~

Here are some random vlog video Himeko and I took that day!
Enjoy!

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Take care everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...