Wednesday 21 September 2011

National Day 2011

Hi everyone!
Ok. If you do not know, Singapore's National Day is on the 9th of August so yes, this post is super delayed.
*Guilty*

So on this year's National Day, I first headed out to catch Rise of the Apes with my dance group mates!

I seriously cried in the movie as it was super touching. *sobz*



After movie, we headed to Marche for early dinner which I did not eat much as I was gonna have BBQ dinner at home that night. So I shared some food with my friends. =P



Camwhored while everyone else went to order food



Hmmm... Only when I edit this photo I realised that XM had that expression on his face. Hmmm...



Wendy and I!

Ok~ We actually both had the Marche sticky candy and our tongues were GREEN! =P



XM posing away


See!!! I told you!!!



Introducing my 'new' handphone accessory
*Sadly it's not on my phone anymore, like now...*



Entertainment of the day, the new card game I bought earlier that week!


So how would your life be by the age of 60?

Oki! That's all for this post!
Next post will be on my birthday!

じゃぁ~またね!

3 comments:

  1. where did you get the handphone accessory? CUTE!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymousへ
    I caught that Rilakkuma accessory from the Prize Catcher at Plaza Singapura a few months back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the Rilakkuma is so cute! And you look as always too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...