Friday 14 October 2011

Once Upon Carlo Rino

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!

Today I'm gonna share with you my new bag and yess I'm totally in love with it and here it is!



TADA!!! It's my new handbag from the latest range of Carlo Rino!
It's the Bunny model from the FairyTale Satin Collection 2011!



So pretty right?



So I received this Bunny bag last Sunday morning and YES, I tweeted, I posted on my FB page, I brought it out that very day!



I just fell in love with the nice design of the bag immediately the second I opened the parcel!



Oh~ My pretty little Bunny~!



The strap is adjustable so I adjusted it to the length where by I can sling it on!



LOVES!!!!

Not only do I love the bag because of the design, I love the size of the Bunny, too!

I'm a person who can't live without my camera and using a MFT, I really can't use just any handbags cos most of the time, either I can't even put in my camera OR yes my camera can fit in but that's about all that can fit in the bag.



But with the Bunny bag, I was able to put not only my camera in, I had my long wallet, makeup pouch, tissue pouch, hair brush, hair serum, handphone, card holder (practically the basic needs I bring around with me every single day) all in the Bunny bag!

I was totally amazed!



In addition, the quality, material of the Bunny bag is really awesome!

Frankly, ALL the stuff I put in my bag is HEAVY.
But the made of the Bunny bag is so good, I didn't worry a single bit that the bag may give way or anything throughout the day!

*YES. That happens quite a lot of times before with my previous bags as my stuff are SUPER HEAVY*



Yes! Finally I have a sweet, girly handbag that actually fits all my daily needs in!

No my post doesn't end just here!

I am now inviting all of you to VivoCity from Friday 14 October to Sunday 16 October for the Carlo Rino event!



(Click to enlarge)

And who knows?! You may just walk away with a Carlo Rino Wristlet and gift vouchers!



Carlo Rino Wristlet



$10 Gift Voucher

And below are some event highlights for these 3 days!

14 October 2011, Friday

  • Carlo rino wristlet free giveaway WITH 500 x $10 gift voucher to public for first 500 . Starts 4.30pm at vivo city atrium hall.


  • Hourly lucky draw - Stand to win grand prize A return ticket to Japan worth $2300 and many prizes (Hada Lado products, Carlo Rino vouchers, Bebe Poshe products, Rustic Nirvana vouchers and many more)



  • 15 October 2011, Saturday

  • 1st 100 customers with any REGULAR purchase, receive FREE Carlo Rino wristlet worth $55


  • FREE Carlo Rino wristlet giveaway to 1st 200 TANGS card members. Starting from 4.30pm

  • Hourly lucky draw - Stand to win grand prize A return ticket to Japan worth $2300 and many prizes (Hada Lado products, Carlo Rino vouchers, Bebe Poshe products, Rustic Nirvana vouchers and many more)



  • 16 October 2011, Sunday

  • 1st 100 customers with any REGULAR purchase, receive FREE Carlo Rino wristlet worth $55

  • Hourly lucky draw - Stand to win grand prize A return ticket to Japan worth $2300 and many prizes (Hada Lado products, Carlo Rino vouchers, Bebe Poshe products, Rustic Nirvana vouchers and many more)





  • And guess what?!

    I'll be making a guest appearance at the Carlo Rino event this Sunday!

    See you there everyone!

    XOXO Tsuriki

    1 comment:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...