Tuesday 27 March 2012

☆ New Video is UP! ☆

Hi everyone!

Here's a short post with just the new makeup tutorial video I uploaded (succesfully, finally)!

It's basically what my daily makeup routine for work is every other day currently.
You can always change the false lashes design to suit your mood for the day!



Hope you'll enjoy it!

XOXO Tsuriki

BTW, the fringe on me after all the makeup is stuff is actually a Prisila fringe wig from Popu-Store.
Looks so awesome and great for days when I'm lazy to tidy my own fringe! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This video is so nice!: D : D I love it!: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those lashes too :D I love them! ^^ And the fringe is so convenient haha Well, you look cute in the tutorial~

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...