Thursday 19 April 2012

Movie Review: POV - A Cursed Film

Hi everyone!

Okay~ If you have been following Himeko and my tweets, you would realise that
WE LOVE WATCHING HORROR MOVIES!!!

Yes! Like quite a percentage of the time I go over to Himeko's house we'll be watching some horror movie over dinner in her room.

So I was invited by OMY.sg for an exclusive preview of the upcoming Japanese Horrior Movie
『POV - A Cursed Film』.



Synopsis

Mirai and Haruna are shooting a show streamed on smartphones which introduces different viewer submitted videos. That day the videos were all of paranormal phenomena, carefully selected alleged accurate accounts of haunted occurrences. In the middle of one video, the image gets interrupted, immediately turning back on to show a footage that was not in the script. The video capture an urban legend rumored at Haruna’s school. A psychic on the show assesses that a certain demonological ritual must be performed in order to rid the school of this phenomena. The director, agents and the two girls go to the school accordingly to find there is more to the video than meets the eye.

Yeah! I'm a fan of Shida Mirai!!!



So here's a ghostly photo of me in the cinema in our VIP seats of the Preview Theather at Shaw Centre before the movie started.

For horror movies lovers like me, well, I feel that this movie isn't really the kind that will make you jump out of your seat but it really kept me thinking all the time.

What's real?

What's not?

I personally feel that this movie is like a Japanese version of Paranormal Activity.

Okay~ I really do not wish to give any spoilers here so I would say, go watch it for yourself!



Binbo Bimbo ain't afraid of such movies yo!

『POV - A Cursed Film』 will be released in Shaw Cinemas on 26 April 2012.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...