Wednesday 23 May 2012

Tocco Tenero

Sponsored

Hi everyone!

Ok~ This post has been delayed for a long long time!!!



This post was supposed to be up in April but is delayed till now!
OMG~



Tocco Tenero! If you have been shopping at Wisma often, I suppose you should have seen this shop before.



They have a very wide range of leather bags and accessories that are very reasonably priced!











One of the bags that caught my eye



All their bags are made from genuine leather!



They have bags that are suitable for work, office wear to casual everyday bags!





Very well designed handbag that can be used as a backpack, too!



Fan of animal prints?



Not only bags, they have wallets, too!!



You may think that their bags must be expensive since they are made of genuine leather...

BUT NO! The most expensive bag they have is only $199SGD!

Super affordable!



Met Clara AKA Dblchin at the shop, too!



And I've gotten my handbag, too!



Super happy me!



The bag I got was the YANALIE model in brown.

It is made out of 100% Cow Leather

And guess what?! It's only priced at $199!!!



I love the braided shoulder straps!
This bag's design is perfect for stylish gals on the go!



The YANALIE shoulder bag is just the right size to tote your things to and from work or out shopping.

The sleek braided handle dresses it up a bit while the rich leather body and classic zip top keeps everything safely stowed away in style.



I intend to bring it with me when I go Hong Kong for my holiday in July!
Heehee~



You can always check out Tocco Tenero 's official website here for more information
http://www.toccotenero.com/

Join their Facebook Page for more promotions and news, too!
https://www.facebook.com/toccotenero

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, the bags look so nice!
    Btw I'm going to Hong Kong in July too, what a coincidence XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! What a coincidence! Lol~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...