Friday 4 May 2012

Tsubaki in Gold

Sponsored Review
My long waited Tsubaki Head Spa range is finally in Singapore and available last month!

DO YOU KNOW?

That Tsubaki is the number 1 selling shampoo brand in Japan?

For people who watched 花ざかりの君たちへ (Hanazakari no Kimitachi e),
you should have realised that 小栗旬 (Oguri Shun) was using Tsubaki Shinning range in the drama!!!

*Ok, I super fan-girl can?*



Previously I was looking for a shampoo for scalp as my scalp has become more oily ever since I did hair extensions last October.
Ok, it's not supposed to happen but I guess it's just my body change and bleah bleah bleah~

Plus the weather nowadays is really getting more and more humid, I really wanted to get a shampoo that not only cleanse hair but also focus on the health of my scalp.



And yes, Tsubaki Head Spa range does that!


Now for the test!



Even the product itself, be it shampoo or conditioner, are gold!
*Feels like a diva!*



My bubble head


After shampoo, it's time for conditioner!

As the shampoo washes deeply, it's very important to use the conditioner to moisturise your hair back to normal!


I really feel that my scalp is being cleansed well and with the conditoner, my hair did not feel dry after washing unlike some other brands that I know and used before.

Currently, I'm using the Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo and Conditioner once a week to clean my scalp properly.
On normal days, I still use my other shampoo for coloured hair to keep my hair colour.

I've yet to try the Treatment and Mask of the Tsubaki Head Spa range.

Will do a seperate review after trying them!



Tsubaki comes in 3 different range -- Shining, Damage Care and the new Head Spa range.

They are all available at Watsons!
Do check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...