Saturday 30 June 2012

XM's Birthday!!!

Hi everyone!

It've been a long time since I last blogged about my daily life.
Do you miss it?



First, of course must start with camwhore photo of mine!
*Shameless~!*



Products used:
My new KATE Real Create Eyes Eyeshadow BR-2 (Sponsored)
My new Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex Lip Gloss PK 102 (Bought at Shiseido Sales)

OMG lor~ I just love Majolica Majorca's Lip Gloss so I'll at least one every time at Shiseido sales! Awesome!

I bought like 3 in the last sales!

Only $15 okay!!!???!!!???



And yea! I love my new handbag from Tocco Tenero!!

So sweet right?!

It's in pastel pink which is SUPER in fashion this season!

PLUS! I'm super surprised at how much things I can actually put in that SMALL little handbag!

*ahem* I brought my camera, a Olympus E-PL1, out in it okay~!



Searched high and low and managed to buy 2 packets of Hotcake Caramel Corn for birthday boy XM and I!

Yea~ We both have a thing for Caramel Corn.

I'm sucha sucker! OMG~



Had Hiyashi Ramen at Cuppage Plaza for lunch!

Super yummy! Must try!!!

Next was karaoke session!!!



Lovely Gin brought us Kinder Hippos!!!



The Bros XM and Dann singing 千里之外 for I don't know how many times already~

Have not hit 1000 though....



Our dear birthday boy resting after singing



Jo and I started taking polaroids and this is the end product! Lol



Doodled with photoshop.
Looks... weird... lol



BT and XM



XM and Lue



With Lue



I so nice~ Photoshopped him to have good skin.

*小弟, say thank you!*



With Jo



Yu~ka~ta~ Ngak ngak ngak!!!



A candid shot of Lue and surprisingly turned out nice



Apple tea is naisu~

After KTV session, we headed off for dinner followed by movie before some chit chat session at *Scape mac!



Group shot before we head home!

Oki. That's all for this post.

Hope I didn't bore you.

Good night everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...