Saturday 28 July 2012

Jo's birthday

Hi everyone!

Last month, it was a month full of birthdays of my friends!
And this time round, it's Jo's turn!

Her birthday celebration was a little different from the usual...
Cos...

We went prawning instead!

Yes! It was my first time prawning and I must say then I super awesome!
Why? Cos I prawned a half-dead prawn! (- -;)

Yes~ Like what~? Right?



Here we have Wendy, Ban Theng and Steve at the table eating away~
Of course, everyone was done prawning by then!



Courtesy of Jo's dad!

Ok~ These aren't prawns. They are.... ya-bi?
Honestly speaking, I have no idea how to spell it and I have no idea whether is that even in English or not.

But these are like in between prawns and lobster.

And! They taste good! That's the most important right?



Steve finally taking the step and trying one of those ya-bi-s~



Super duper candid shot I captured when I was like snapping photos of Steve non-stop.

*Well, he sat right opposite me which made him a super good target to take photos off*



TADA!!! The beered prawns which all of us prawned!



Sherwin and the small prawn he prawned!

And of course, what's a birthday without a cake yo?!







Group shots!



And here's the poloroids taken!

Neko-mimi hat was like the star of the night! LOL~

Ok! That's all for this post!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you upload another makeup video. I miss 'em. :) If you have time, please check out my blog too and I hope you follow me too. <3

    http://foreverglammed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...