Wednesday 31 October 2012

New Nano Formula with Hada Labo!

Sponsored Review

Hihi everyone!

Sorry for not blogging for quite some time as I've bbusy and gosh life was a mess since the day I lost my phone.

Received an email from Apple stating that someone used my phone just yesterday night but I am still not able to track my phone's location. Hopefully still in Singapore!!!

Ok. Not gonna talk about it any further already.



So! I've received a little love from EK Media a few weeks back!



Yeah! I just love EK Media!



And what did they send me this time round?



TADA!!! Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion in New Nano Formula!

Yes! EK Media knows me best!
My number ONE favourite skincare brand -- Hada Labo!!!



Do you know?

That this Arbutin Whitening Lotion of Hada Labo NOT ONLY lightens your skintone but ALSO prevents from getting darker!

So if you use in a long run, you actually tend to NOT get tanned that easily!



And of course! It's HADA LABO!
So your skin will be well hydrated at the very same time!!!



That's 2 awesomeone-ness in just 1 step!



Go grab your newly improved Hada Labo Nano Formula Whitening Lotion now!

You can also get your sample of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion at Hada Labo(SG)'s Facebook Page, too!
http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg
*Redemption starts from 1st November 2012.

Stay pretty everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...