Thursday 4 October 2012

Tampopo!!!

Oki ok.

Here's a short post. =P

Last week I went to Tampopo at Liang Court for dinner with my awesome 06 batch to celebrate Yvonne's birthday!



Yvonne and Sok Hiang!



Mr. Lue Song!



And me!

Ok. I didn't take a photo of Gerry cos she was late and I forgot after that. ( T ^ T )



We spotted this new food serving thingy at Tampopo and actually wanted to order something, anything that could be served to us via this but sadly, everything came served by the waitress.



Black Pig Gyoza for everyone to share!



Baked Scallop with Cheese

Super yummy! Must try!!!



My Yakiniku Dry Hot Stone Ramen

4th Ramen in like... 6 or 7 days?



Served with egg soup!





I bought Happi Nuts November Issue before dinner and yeah! Finally gotten this MURUA case that I've been aiming for a month!

Oki! That's all for this short post.

See you soon!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...