Thursday 13 December 2012

Plain Ash with Shunji Matsuo

Official Hair Sponsor -- Shunji Matsuo

Hi everyone! こんにちは!

Sorry for not blogging for quite a while but here I'm back and ready to start updating you all with lots of stuff!

So late last month, I finally got time to take some time off to get my hair done!



Started hanging my Unibearsity on my bag again!
カワイイでしょう~



So yup! The usual routine of photos of my "Before" hair

Long fringe



Ugly black roots



Faded brown hair



First! I got my hair washed as to be ready for my haircut!

Nom-ing my bread away~ LOL



Justin layered my hair and yea~ Got a change of fringe style to bangs!

First time in 2012! (笑)



Next! Jayden applied some bleach for a really really short time like 5 mins(?) just to clear off my previous hair colour. Roots untouched.



Colour cleared! Next for my plain ash to be on!



Hmmmm.. I wonder how will my hair colour be like...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



ジャンジャン! Here's the final product!



I must say that I am SUPER SATISFIED with this new hair colour!!



And because of my ombre hair previously, even though my whole hair was dyed only in one exact colour, it had a really nice gradient tone!

The top is more of a ashy green whereas the bottom is more of a greyish ash!



Close-up shot



So what do you think of my new hair colour?



If you wanna get my new hair colour, quick!

Make an appointment at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio now!

Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio
Address: 391 Orchard Rd. #05-23 Ngee Ann City, Podium B
Phone: 6238-1522/1514
Opening hours: 10:00-18:30 (Last appointment timing: 17:30)

And once again, I strongly recommend you to get Justin to do your hair cos he knows my hair colour best plus the fact that he is AWESOME! Lol~

Okay~ That's all for this post.
Will be back soon!

XOXO, Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...