Sunday 6 January 2013

Shunji Matsuo Dinner & Dance 2012

Hi everyone!

Ok. Gonna take some time to blog on this backdated event.

On the 2nd week of Dec 2012, Shunji Matsuo had their D&D with everyone from their various outlets and Yijing and I was gonna be the hair model for Shunji-san!



In my shades with Zero makeup.



And you have not seen me mention before (See! You no follow my twitter and instagram! Go follow now! @quentria), my new meko-mimi beanie!

Met Yijing for some food before heading down to Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio together!



Getting my makeup done



After makeup, it was time for hair!

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



BOO!

LOL



Eyes closed



Yijing getting her makeup done after hair



Hi everyone! Present Yijing and I! LOL

During the D&D actual:















After that, Yijing and I got our makeup removed as much as possible before heading to Great World City for some food!



I love cup corn!!!



A little token from Shunji-san

Awesome hair products inside! Muahahaha



And here's me with my bags, tired and heading home that night!

Tired that night, but I sure had a great time!

Oki! that's all for this post.

See you next post soon!

NOTE: Btw, Dakara spree giveaway is not closed. Will contact winner soon! Thanks for everyone who joined! =)

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...