Monday 25 March 2013

Biore UV Aqua Rich!

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!

Sorry but I have been really busy lately which explains my absence of blogging.

Here's a really short review for the latest Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence sunscreen which was sent to me a few weeks back!



YEAH!!! Honestly speaking, I have been waiting for this very sunscreen of Biore to be available in Singapore for the past 2 years!

When their first range of Aqua Rich sunscreen was available in Singapore, I've already purchased a bottle the very week this was released and I must say that it has been one of my favourite sunscreen since then!

Reason being their Aqua Rich range's sunscreen is very light and absorbs really fast which is great for humid weather like Singapore!

And of course! So is this new Watery Essence Water Bases Sunscreen of Biore here!



And yes I have to mention this again.

When selecting your sunscreen, you have to not only make sure you get one of the SPF and PA level suitable for you,
but also one that is both UVA and UVB ray protective!

This Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence sunscreen provides SPF 50+ PA+++ and also both UVA and UVB protection!

UVA = skin-againg
UVB = skin-burning

So you do not have to worry about skin-againg nor skin-burning (getting tanned) problems!

Plus! This sunscreen has Hyaluronic Acid and Citrus extract of orange, grapefruit and lemon which will help keep your skin hydrated and healthy!

I must say I really love the cool, refreshing feeling after application!



Just simply apply after your skincare (tone, moisturise) and before your makeup about 30 mins before leaving your house and you will be well protected from all the evil factors of the sun!

You just have to try it out for yourself!

You will then understand why this is sunscreen the No. 1 sunscreen in Japan since 2011!
That's 2 years yo!!!

Stay protected!

XOXO
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...