Monday 11 March 2013

Japanese Band SCANDAL in SINGAPORE!!!

Hi everyone!!!

Are you a J-POP fan?



DO YOU LOVE anime like K-ON?



If yes, I'm sure you are familar with the band SCANDAL!

Personaly, I've always been a fan of them ever since I watched K-On!



Check out them live with Shoko Nakagawa singing one of my favourite song, "Don't Say Lazy"



When I got to know that Scandal will be coming to Singapore, oh boy was I excitied!!!



SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013

Scandal will be in town this week for their concert at *Scape!
Have you gotten your tickets?!

They will be having 2 sessions this weekend so you will sure to be able to catch up live!!!
I heard that they are really good live!

Oh boy am I looking forward!!!

16th March 2013, Saturday:
Doors open at 6:00pm, Concert starts at 7:00pm

17th of March 2013, Sunday:
Doors open at 2:00pm, Concert starts at 3:00pm

Venue: *SCAPE

TICKETING INFORMATION:

Exclusive VIP Ticket Holders get:

1. Premium viewing location
2. High Touch With SCANDAL members
3. Exclusive SCANDAL Singapore Concert Poster, A2 Size

You can purchase tickets here: http://bit.ly/XOHuWD

For full concert details, please head over to: http://www.jlive.asia/scandal/

See you there rocking it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...