Thursday 23 May 2013

New Shiseido Range now available at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio!

Official Hair Sponsor

Hihi everyone!

Sorry for the late update again.

So early last month, I headed over to get my new hair colour using the new Shiseido range that is available at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio @ Ngee Ann City!



My goldish hair with pink highlights



Can't wait to get my new hair colour!!!



After much discussion with Justin, he mixed a redish brown tone dye for me with the new Premium Shiseido Hair Colours!



And here's my final product!



Of course, I also used the latest Hair Treatment for Coloured Hair from Shiseido, too!

My hair felt super super soft and smooth after treatment!



Love lots!!!

And 2 weeks later, it was Shunji Matsuo X Shiseido's Blogger Event and I was one of the model for the event!



Headed there earlier with Himeko to get my hair prepared for the demo later on



Lend Himeko my manga to keep her entertained while waiting



My stylist of the night if Nao-san! (The pretty lady with blond hair on the right!)



Getting the curls done!



Yeah! Basic curls done! Now we just had to wait for the event to begin proper!



Yummilicious food from Handburger to fill out tummies!







And after getting my hair styled properly during the event,



TADA!!!



A hairstyle suitable for parties!

Everything used on my hair was from the latest Premium Range of Shiseido!

From my haircolour, hair treatment, hair styling water, hairspray!

Super super awesome!

You just have to try them out yourself!

Now you can get 10% off chemical services (perm/straighten/color) exclusive at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio!
All you have to do is mention "Tsuriki" when making your appointment!

Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon
391 Orchard Road #05-23,
Ngee Ann City Podium B
Singapore 238872
Appointments: (65) 6238 1522/1514
www.shunjimatsuo.com.sg
www.fb.com/shunjimatsuohairstudio

Cheers to awesome hair!

XOXO
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...