Sunday 12 May 2013

On the go!

Hihi everyone!!! 

Sorry I have not been blogging much recently as I am pretty busy with lots of stuff.

My current job is a mess now I would say. Thus making me fall sick.

I have been sick for more than a week already alright~ 

On top of that, I have a number of stuff on hand which I have yet to blog on.

Awesome goodies from my hair sponsor should be coming up real soon!

And to add on, I am actually preparing some stuff now which hopefully will help make my dream of being a singer come true!

Which kinda reminded me that I don't think that I have ever mentioned my dreams of being a singer online before... If I'm not wrong...

However, because of my terrible throat now, preparation is delayed. Aw man~


And as for this photo above, well... 

I just realized that I have never posted a phot of me a formal outfit ever since I graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic.

I'm currently on my way to work towards my other dream so I thought I mind as well take some time to post this short post for a little updates!

Wish me luck! Lol

By the way, I went for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert on Friday and it was AWESOME!!!

Really had a lot of fun at the concert!!!

Oki! I'll update proper on it again.

That's all for this post!

Have a great Sunday and enjoy your time with your mom!

Happy Mother's Day to all mom who are reading this!
(If I have any mom readers.. Heehee)

XOXO
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...