Tuesday 17 December 2013

秋のもみじ

Hi everyone!

It's been a long long time since I last posted a blog post on my daily life.

Well, I have been really really busy with work and all. 
Too many things have been happening recently so I really don't have the time and mood to just sit down in front of my laptop on post a proper post. Not to mention edit photos.

So yes, finally everything is settling down and I now am more ready to get back to blogging proper, too.

So mid last month in November, once when I went to Japan, my senior at work, Chloe, wanted to go see the maple leaves at 成田山 (Narita-san) so I decided to go see the maples leaves together with her before she accompanied me to 千葉 (Chiba) for shopping as I wanted to go GU to get some heat tech and winter coat.

Ok. It's gonna be just photos from here on.

Enjoy the photos!





















Ok, that's all for this post.

Hope to be back again soon to share on more!

Which reminds me I have yet to post on my DisneySea and DisneyLand trip.
Opps!

Will be back soon!

Just in case, Merry Early Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...