Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last post of 2013.

Hi everyone!

As 2013 is gonna be ending in about 20mins, I would like to take this time to post a short post.

Firstly, I am very sorry for not blogging much ever since my job change a few months back. 

Although things are slowly getting into place and by right I am supposed to have settled down and get back on track onto blogging but things just isn't easy for me.

Just mid this month, my dad was diagnosed with cancer, again, after a full clean health report just a few months back in September.

But the worst thing, it is not a relapse. It's a total new cancer. My dad seemed to be getting better before I flew off to New York just a week before Christmas but on Christmas Eve, I received really bad news of my dad's condition when I was in Japan. 

And no, my dad has not been getting any better since. 

My dad is still in ICU and is getting worst every single day. 

To everyone reading this, I know you most likely do not know my dad but if possible, could you just pray for him even once? 

Just before flying off to New York, my dad was still telling me that we wanna go to Korean next year to visit my sister when she's gonna be there studying just like what they did when I was in Japan for my training. 

And also, I wanna bring my dad to see sakura no matter how not interested did he looked, I could see that he was still happy that I wanna bring him on a vacation.

And now, the only response my dad can give me is a blink or shake my hand.

This may not be the best post to be read or be posted right before ending the year but this is how I feel now.

I believe there are many families out there that don't actually have the heart to celebrate just like me. 

May all your loved ones stay healthy and if they are ill, to be healed and get well soon. 

In prayers,
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...