Saturday 26 July 2014

鳥のいるカフェ Birds Cafe, Tokyo

Travelogue, Cafe Hunt

みんな!こんにちは!

Hi everyone! It sure has been a long time since I last blogged about stuff I do in Japan even though I spend most of my time in Japan, after Singapore. 

So early this month, my friend Ignatius went to Tokyo for vacation and we decided to meet up when I was in Tokyo, too! And we decided to go to the Birds Cafe near the hotel he was staying at in 木場 (Kiba).


It's actually very near the station. 

I'm sorry I forgot what's the nearest exit. ごめん~ (T^T)


Upon entering, you will see this shelf of accessories that are all birds related that you may purchase!


Not forgetting this huge and fierce looking owl near the entrance!


Artificial tree in the cosy cafe to give it a more "forest" feel.


More souvenirs and even toys for birds that you may purchase 


Unlike the Owl cafe that many people have been talking about recently, there are not only Owls in this cafe.

There's Parrots, too!


And yea! I got their Cheesecake Set which includes a cheesecake and drink for ¥1100 which is around $13SGD.


かわいいでしょう?

Note, this cafe does not serve proper food. 

If you're looking for a cafe that serves lunch/dinner, well, this is not the place alright.


The owls in the petting room that you can pay an extra of ¥500 per person to enter for 5 mins.

You may not only pet the birds but also take a photo with one bird of your choice!

No, they do not have polaroids. You'll have to take the photo with your camera or phone.










I wanted to take photo with the biggest owl in the petting area but I chickened out and decided to go with this baby owl instead.

Looking back, I don't have any photo of the only eagle in the petting area! Sharks~!

Oki! That's all for this short post on my short visit to the Birds Cafe in Kiba!

See you soon in my next post!

XOXO, Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...