Saturday 5 September 2015

I miss blogging



Hi everyone, if anyone still reads my blog alright.

It's been a long long time since I last updated my blog, not to mention, regularly.

Well, I have been working as a cabin crew for the past 2 years and I must say that even though I thought that traveling the world will give me more stuff to blog about, yes it does, but I'm always so tired after every flight.

Plus, I'm like almost always constantly on the go, bringing my laptop with me on every trip is kinda hard, too.

So finally after a long long time, I actually have like a week of rest here in Singapore thus I decided to redo my blog's outlook a little, update my sidebars and stuff.

And of course, hopefully be able to help myself get back the pace to blogging.

I know that many, or almost everyone, have stopped reading my blog.
Even this post may not be read by anyone in face, including my friends.

Still, I like to keep this little space on the internet like how it first started out 11 years ago.
Just a little log book, a little diary for myself to look back in another 11 years down the road.

And of course, anything to everything that I wanna share!

If any of you are still following my blog, my youtube, my instagram, I thank you very very much for your support and apologize for being missing for so long.

With thanks,
Tsuriki.

3 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed reading your blog over the years
    I know that life can take over things that we can enjoy doing, though congrats on your job in cabin crew!
    I am happy to see this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back c: make sure to get some rest and stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...