Tuesday 20 September 2016

Slimmer Jaw with Dysport at Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic by Dr. Rachel Lim

Hi everyone!
Remember my previous post on my consultation for Jaw Slimming and Crow’s Feet Reduction?
Today, let’s cover my jaw slimming at Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic!
Many of my friends actually asked me why I wanna get Botox for my jaw.
Well, who wouldn’t like to have a slimmer face?
To be honest, I did consider getting jaw slimming years ago but I was not able to afford it then. Thus, the thought was not put to action.


So after much discussion with Dr. Rachel Lim, we decided to use Dysport (a brand for botox)for my Jaw Slimming.
If you are not familiar with botulinum toxin, known as botox to many, it’s a drug made from a neurotoxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum called botulinum toxin. It is used medically to treat certain muscular conditions and cosmetically remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles.


So when botox is used on your jaw muscles, it basically relaxes the “muscular” muscles around your jaw which is what caused your jaw to appear bigger.
It is unavoidable to work these muscles because we need to eat, right?
And if you are someone like me who love chewy food like gummy and stuff, you tend to work these muscles even more.

So by using botulinum toxin injection , it will relax these muscles which your jaw will then be slimmer thus achieving a more V-shaped looking face!
Ok. Time for the real thing, treatment!


But first! Let’s apply some numbing cream!
I personally am not afraid of getting injections but for people who are, I feel that the numbing cream really helps!
So after applying the numbing cream and leaving it on for about 20mins, Dr. Rachel Lim assessed my face once more before the injection itself.


And yup! It’s time for the real work!
I did not feel much pain. Like mentioned earlier, the numbing cream really helps a lot.
I wouldn’t say that it was painful but rather just a little soreness instead.


Dr. Rachel Lim kept me aware of what’s going on, e.g. when she’s going to start injection and when she’s halfway done with one side and the other.
She sure made me feel very safe and know that I’m in very good hands.
I must say that I’m quite surprised that with my thin, fair skin, there wasn’t any redness after the injection!
Goes to show how skillful Dr. Rachel Lim is, too!

It’s been almost a month since I did my Jaw Slimming and I must say that I can see my jaw getting slimmer slowly day by day!
And hey, do you remember that I mentioned in my previous post that I hated my crow’s feet?
Stay tuned for my next post on my Crow’s Feet Reduction at Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic!

Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic
Address: 06-01A International Building, 360 Orchard Rd, 238869 Contact number: 6734 6531
Signing off, Tsuriki.

3 comments:

  1. Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic's highlight treatment of the month is 100 units of Botox treatment for wrinkle reduction and facial slimming. You can even share a bottle with a friend! You can check out this blog to know the details: http://ardmoreaestheticclinic.blogspot.sg/2017/11/highlight-treatment-of-month-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The result is amazing! Ardmore Aesthetic Clinic is now offering 100 units of botox as their highlight treatment for the month! It also allows you to share a bottle with a friend. The details can be seen here: http://ardmoreaestheticclinic.blogspot.sg/2017/11/highlight-treatment-of-month-share.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts on Dysport . it's really good work. well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...