Thursday 20 April 2017

#TsurikiEats : Gudetama Cafe Osaka

Hihi everyone!

During my Japan vacation last Autumn, I went to the Gudetama Cafe in Osaka with my friends!


We didn't order that much stuff as we wanted to have other local food for dinner so... I guess you could say we went to the cafe for "tea"? 


Here's all the stuff we ordered that afternoon!


We each got a hot drink just to have a Gudetama on our drink. 

I remembered ordering カフェーオレ which is some what like a latte and my friends got hot cocoa.


Carbonara Pasta which I suppose should taste not bad but after all the photo taking, the sauce kinda got soaked up too much. 


A parfait which was seriously filling! 

Crepe, pudding, ice cream, cake...
That's a lot of stuff in one small parfait!


Address: HEP FIVE
Japan, 530- 0017 Osaka Prefecture
Osaka, Kita Ward, Kakudacho, 5-15

If I did not remember wrongly, it should be on the 7th Floor of the shopping centre. 


So if you like Gudetama as much as I do and are going to Osaka, why not drop by for a meal or tea? 

The whole place was just so so so cute! 


Okay! That's all for this post!!
I'm gonna go lie down in bed and hide under my blanket!

Till the next post, have a good lazy rest everyone!

Xoxo, Tsuriki.

1 comment:

  1. That a really cute cafe! Thanks for sharing this. i would love to visit this place in my next japan trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...